Sunday, March 21, 2010

They Really Did It...

I feel like I did the night Barack Barry Obama was elected president.  I do not want to get up and watch the gloat-fests in the mainstream media.  Losing the health care fight is a very depressing defeat in the short-term, but payback will be sweet.  

I will join in the efforts to throw every Democrat bum out of office who is up for election this November.  First on my hit list?  Bart Stupak Sellout.

The founding fathers of the United States of America pledged their lives, their fortunes, their sacred honor.  Should we do less than that?  How much does our liberty mean to us?

I don't want to think that my loved ones who have sacrificed their lives, spilled their blood for this country, did so in vain.  I don't want to go through life knowing that a bunch of radical Marxists spit on the graves of my dear ones to make this country into another Marxist paradise.

Anyone who thinks Marxism is so wonderful ought to go read blogs that come out of Cuba.  It is easy to see that no revolutionary promises every come to fruition.  They are lies given in order to manipulate the populace.  The USA is a nation filled with people who think that somehow they have a right to "something for nothing".

What a sham.  As Margaret Thatcher (former Prime Minister of Britain) is credited with saying, "Sooner or later you run out of other people's money".

No one has the right to put their hands in MY pocket and take the fruits of MY labor for someone else's wish list.
I will be agitating politically to keep all Alinsky-ite hands out of my pockets.

No comments: